Arts And Entertainment
PARIS - Paris City Hall has come under fire for barring minors from a museum exhibit of works by U.S.
VIENNA, Austria - An exhibition of drawings by Michelangelo, ranging from early sketches to drafts masterpieces such as The Last Judgment fresco in the Vatican's Sistine Chapel, opens this week in Vienna.
RICHMOND, Va. - A traveling exhibition of essential works from Pablo Picasso's personal collection is making its U.S.
MADRID - Spain's Culture ministry says experts at the Prado art museum have positively identified a previously unknown masterpiece by 16th-century Flemish painter Pieter Bruegel the Elder.
SANTA FE, N.M. - Beneath layers of paint, wrapped in bundles of brushes, hidden in sketch books and packed away among boxes of paints and pencils are clues that shed light on how Georgia O'Keeffe went about creating her colorful landscapes and iconic flower paintings.
- Monet show to reconcile French with snubbed master
- NYC exhibit captures photog's vision of the city
- U. of Mich. exhibit shows wood creations, folk art
- Hundreds of looted artifacts returned to Iraq
- Museum brings its art outdoors around Detroit area
- Bob Dylan's 'Brazil Series' on display in Denmark
- Franklin named director of Cleveland Museum of Art
- Bandelier monument shares NM pueblo people's story
- U-M art museum exhibits Whistler prints collection
- Judge rejects Fisk deal to sell O'Keeffe share
- Picasso show draws huge crowds to NYC's Met Museum
- Diverse cultures contributed to NM art
- New Dali exhibition exclusively at Atlanta museum
- Luxuries from China's Forbidden City to travel US
- Yevtushenko gives house, art to Russia
- Bonfires on the river: Providence WaterFire is 15
- New Mackinac Art Museum opens ahead of schedule
- Yearly attendence tops 5M at NYC's Met museum
- 9 easy tips for improving your vacation photos
- Ohio art museum expansion marks another milestone
- Chicago's MCA hosts summer-long Calder exhibit
- U. of Mich. art museum hosts Corita Kent prints
- Lakefront Festival of Arts starts Friday
- Frick museum celebrates 75 years
- O'Keeffe exhibit draws crowds to Santa Fe museum
- Kodak donates Colorama collection to photo museum
- Rare photo of slave children found in NC attic
- Winona museum to show Rockwell paintings
- Contemporary art museum to open in Rome
- O'Keeffe draws art lovers to northern New Mexico
- NM Hispanic art museum temporarily closes
- Milwaukee museum features quilt exhibition
- Berlin's Jewish Museum expanding
- At new French museum, the building steals the show
- Art official: painting in storage may be Raphael's