BENEZETTE, Pa. - A ribbon-cutting ceremony marked the official opening Wednesday for a north-central Pennsylvania visitors center the state hopes becomes a prime destination for viewing elk.
NEW YORK - No one wants to pore over holiday airfares, looking for the best deal, like cramming for a final exam.
SAN DIEGO - Caretakers at the SeaWorld San Diego Penguin Encounter say it will be another month before they know the gender of the newest emperor penguin chick.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - A Lonely Planet editor came up with an unusual substitute for a guidebook to Atlantic City: He found his way around town using a Monopoly board.
NEW ORLEANS - A father and son who fought for control of a family business that has been building Mardi Gras floats in New Orleans for more than 50 years announced Tuesday that they have resolved their feud, less than a week after the son sued his father.
- Picasso exhibition to debut in US
- Del. police: Carnival ride flips, leaving 5 hurt
- Anyone for a picnic at the old cemetery?
- Virgin America discounts Toronto flights
- Veteran's family denied WH tour because of shorts
- AirTran Airways adding winter routes
- Pinnacle expands Baton Rouge casino plan to $357M
- 10 more miles of trails added at NH ATV park
- 1,500 US museums offer free admission Saturday
- Spain IDs previously unknown Bruegel masterpiece
- NY's Frick museum director to retire next year
- Allegiant signs three-year pact with Peppermill
- Air France will fly from Orlando next year
- Jay-Z, Coldplay plan New Year's Eve show in Vegas
- Va amusement park plans 2 new rides
- New exhibit peels back layers of O'Keeffe
- Monet show to reconcile French with snubbed master
- Va state park adds 10 cabins
- DC tour guides: New regs infringe on free speech
- Disney ride reopens after false call of smoke
- Ky. parks offering elk viewing tours in winter
- NYC exhibit captures photog's vision of the city
- Glacier's August tourism numbers up
- Ohio amusement parks win industry awards
- Universal making Harry Potter ride a bit roomier
- Airlines late more often in July than year ago
- Fire-ravaged Yankee Air Museum plans reopening
- It's fall festival season in Vermont
- U. of Mich. exhibit shows wood creations, folk art
- Greenbrier brings back W.Va.-Va room rate tribute
- NH releases 1st foliage report of the season
- United adding flights to Calif. resort town
- Iraq displays hundreds of recovered artifacts
- Va. colonial sites seek world heritage designation
- Hundreds of looted artifacts returned to Iraq