VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich. - The fire-ravaged Yankee Air Museum at Willow Run Airport plans to reopen next month.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - A new exhibition at the University of Michigan Museum of Art brings together collections of wood creations and folk art.
DETROIT - The Detroit Institute of Arts is putting up ornately framed reproductions of some of its most significant paintings on the streets of southeast Michigan as part of a celebration of its 125th anniversary.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - The University of Michigan Museum of Art has opened a three-month show of more than 100 prints by 19th century American artist James McNeill Whistler.
DETROIT - The Detroit Historical Society is offering a series of "Behind the Scenes" tours this month.
- New Mackinac Art Museum opens ahead of schedule
- Detroit Children's Museum reopening with facelift
- Jackson 5 exhibit opens at Detroit's Motown museum
- Jackson 5 exhibit opens at Detroit museum
- Grand Rapids Public Museum plans "Summer Fun Days"
- U. of Mich. art museum hosts Corita Kent prints
- Event at Great Lakes Museum looks at new exhibits
- Exhibit about flowers in art in Kalamazoo
- Program ends after field trip for black students
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum in Detroit marks 50th
- Pelosi, Obama, others to tour Detroit auto show
- Pelosi, Obama officials to tour Detroit auto show
- Airline passengers see tighter security
- Dutch tourist says he stopped Detroit plane attack