ROCHESTER, N.Y. - Atop an oak-shaded hill at Mount Hope Cemetery, an epitaph chiseled in Latin on Col.
EDGARTOWN, Mass. - The first family is spending time at the beach.
EDGARTOWN, Mass. - President Barack Obama is following up a morning bike ride on Martha's Vineyard with an afternoon round of golf.
OAK BLUFFS, Mass. - Emerging from semi-seclusion after four days of drenching rain, President Barack Obama and his family ate lunch at a wharfside restaurant on Wednesday in their first joint public appearance since beginning their Martha's Vineyard vacation.
Yankee magazine has been celebrating New England for three-quarters of a century, but even after all these years, there's still room for surprise.
- Hiking, beach - and maybe work - on Obama vacation
- How to find the right volunteer abroad program
- Great white shark sightings close Cape Cod beach
- Audit: Fishery cops misspent fines on cars, boats
- Airport body scanners spreading across US
- US upgrading airline security with more scanners
- Expert says US failed to learn lesson of shoe bomb