MANILA, Philippines - Foreign carriers may be invited to fly routes served by the troubled flag carrier Philippine Airlines if its flight attendants go on strike, the tourism chief said Friday.
CINCINNATI - Comair, a regional airline owned by Delta Air Lines Inc., said on Wednesday that it will shrink its fleet by more than half and reduce staff over the next two years to cut costs.
Spirit Airlines made a deal with its pilots on Wednesday that will end their strike, and the airline said it would fly again starting Friday.
Spirit Airlines and its striking pilots are set to resume negotiations on Tuesday.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Spirit Airlines flights are being canceled again as a pilot's strike enters its second day, shutting down the discount carrier and stranding thousands of travelers.
- Spirit Airlines pilot strike strands thousands
- Spirit Airlines pilot strike could delay thousands
- Spirit Airlines cancels flights as pilots strike
- Spirit Airlines and pilots keep talking
- Spirit Airlines talks extended 2 hours
- Spirit Airlines nears deadline with pilots
- British Airways, union meet before next strike
- British Airways cabin crew begin 5-day strike
- BA plans fresh strikes
- Int'l pilots group backs Lufthansa strike
- British Airways strike enters 3rd and busiest day
- Lufthansa pilots threaten new 4-day strike