Air Travel Disruptions
NEW YORK - U.S. airlines were late more often in July than a year earlier, but there were only three planes stuck for more than three hours, the government said Monday.
NEWARK, N.J. - Hurricane Earl is causing problems for Labor Day weekend travelers up and down the East Coast as it heads toward New England.
NEW YORK - Only three flights sat on the tarmac for more than three hours in June compared with nearly 300 a year ago, the government said Tuesday.
CAIRO - An Egyptian airport official says six Arabian horses owned by a Saudi Arabian prince became agitated in the cargo hold of a Saudi-bound plane, delaying take off for more than an hour.
ATLANTA - A study says more delays at major airports across the country were attributed to problems at Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport than at any other.
- Spirit Airlines cancels Thursday flights
- Talks to resume between Spirit and striking pilots
- Spirit Airlines cancels flights through Wednesday
- Spirit Airlines pilot strike could delay thousands
- Spirit Airlines cancels flights as pilots strike
- Spirit Airlines and pilots keep talking
- Spirit Airlines talks extended 2 hours
- Spirit Airlines nears deadline with pilots
- Spirit Airlines begins cancellations
- Airlines improve on-time performance in March
- Ryanair to cancel Prague flights in fee dispute
- A glance at flight disruptions due to volcanic ash
- US Airways starts tarmac delay response early
- Security upgrades mean delays at Charlotte airport
- British Airways strike enters 3rd and busiest day
- JetBlue waives fees on rebooking Sat. NY flights
- Airline improve on-time performance
- Continental CEO will cancel flights before fines
- Flight canceled after flight attendant argument
- Airline on-time arrivals in 2009 best since 2003
- Airlines waive some change fees as snow approaches
- TSA: Man who caused breach at NJ airport soon left
- Flights behind schedule after NJ security breach
- Canada bans most US-bound carry-on bags
- Delays, but no travel chaos following attack
- Storm turns holiday travel dangerous in Midwest