RICHMOND, Va. - A traveling exhibition of essential works from Pablo Picasso's personal collection is making its U.S.
SPOKANE, Wash. - The White House apologized Thursday for turning the family of a Medal of Honor recipient away from an exclusive tour last week because the late veteran's 10-year-old grandson was wearing shorts.
WASHINGTON - More than 1,500 museums across the country are opening their doors for free as part of Smithsonian magazine's sixth annual Museum Day.
WASHINGTON - Tour operators Bill Main and Tonia Edwards understand the city's need to regulate certain aspects of their Segway sightseeing tours to make sure, for example, that clumsy tourists don't become two-wheeled gyroscopic menaces on city sidewalks.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com) -- It seems that this holiday weekend will be quite exciting as a number of people tend to take trips in the coming labor day holiday.
- Henson donates original Kermit to Smithsonian
- First Kermit the Frog being given to Smithsonian
- Spy Museum adds another former spy to staff in DC
- AP sources: Phone was about hijacking threat
- Obama Gulf trip part vacation, part sales pitch
- Obama looks to boost Gulf tourism with family trip
- US revises Israel travel warning after complaint
- Obama visits spy museum
- Obamas head to family weekend on Maine coast
- Crash dummies Vince and Larry become museum pieces
- Passport fees going up July 13
- Feds warn Pacific Crest Trail hikers about border
- 9 easy tips for improving your vacation photos
- Government says travel spending rose in 1st qtr
- Smithsonian Folklife Festival in DC starts June 24
- US lifts travel warning for Thailand
- DOT: Airlines should pay bumped passengers more
- 600 museums offer military families free admission
- Spirit CEO says carry-on fees will be disclosed
- Airlines required to check no-fly list more often
- Spirit Airlines chief defends carry-on baggage fee
- King Tut's treasures coming to Seattle May 2012
- Call to overhaul 1 of Mall's oldest buildings
- Smithsonian announces new jewelry line with QVC
- Cherry blossoms to bloom early in DC
- Obama postpones Asia trip to focus on health care
- Smithsonian opens $21M human evolution hall
- Decision on Americans' departure was before deaths
- Smithsonian receives rare Harriet Tubman items
- DC Holocaust museum passes 30 million visitors
- Obama signs bill to entice foreign travelers to US
- Park Service predicts peak for DC cherry blossoms
- Park Service to predict DC cherry blossom bloom
- Boom amid bust: Many museums see attendance spike
- Boom amid bust: Museums see attendance spike