KOH TONSAY, Cambodia - Ask for the crab.
EDGARTOWN, Mass. - President Barack Obama is following up a morning bike ride on Martha's Vineyard with an afternoon round of golf.
CHATHAM, Mass. - Officials have closed five miles of a Cape Cod beach after a spotter pilot saw three more great white sharks, including one swimming about 100 yards from a party on the sand.
VALDEZ, Alaska - We're standing in a field of rocks in a dense fog, surrounded by icebergs stranded at low tide.
BAR HARBOR, Maine - President Barack Obama and the first family had an energetic weekend vacation along Maine's Atlantic coast.
- Obamas continue busy Maine holiday
- Swim with the world's largest fish in Mexico
- Austrian beer fest: Get your lederhosen on
- Feds warn Pacific Crest Trail hikers about border
- BASS founder lures guests to personal fishing hole
- City of Knoxville sponsoring summer canoe tours
- Hike the Italian Riviera on cliffside trails
- In US, welcome mat goes out for stranded travelers
- Aspen Mountain extends ski season by 2 weekends
- Authorities ID 9-year-old killed by Disney bus
- Visitors seek river views of DC's cherry blossoms
- In the footsteps of Moses, climbing Mount Sinai
- New O'Keeffe exhibit shows artist's different side
- 17 Wis. events to ski or hike by candlelight
- American mother, baby killed by elephant in Kenya
- Report: Utah tourism took $700 million hit in 2009
- Yankee Mag lists favorite New England ski trails
- Yellowstone Nat'l Park has record tourism in 2009
- US mother, baby girl killed by elephant in Kenya
- Yankee mag: Favorite ski trails in New England
- Contest to guess when ice breaks on Alaska river
- Travel briefs
- Outdoors delight: Maine triples conserved acreage
- Van slides into embankment in Grand Canyon park
- Expedia Sun & Ski promotion offered for early 2010
- Southern skiers reveling in snow blast
- Refinery struggles bruise NJ communities
- Old Texas mission ranch buried in funding limbo