LOS ANGELES - Hipsters, hustlers, celebrities, thieves, dope peddlers and just about everyone else in gritty, quirky Venice Beach know Boston Dawna.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles County coroner's office says a 15-year-old girl who collapsed during the Electric Daisy Carnival rave in June died as the result of an ecstasy overdose.
LOS ANGELES - More than 180,000 people packed into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum over two days for a rave party that featured spectacular light shows, pulsating techno music on stages the size of small buildings - and a lot of bad drug trips.
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles police say they expressed concerns about the potential for unruly crowds and drug abuse at a weekend rave where scores of people were injured and a teenage girl is believed to have died from an overdose.
LOS ANGELES - Kazuyo Sejima and Ryue Nishizawa, a duo of Japanese architects praised for using everyday building materials to create ethereal structures that shelter flowing, dreamlike spaces, have won the 2010 Pritzker Architecture Prize, the prize's jury announced Sunday.
- Discount airlines start new round of short sales
- Virgin America apologizes over grounded plane
- Getty, Sicilian officials launch art collaboration
- SkyWest plane hits LAX jetway with propeller blade
- For $65, tourists get peek at Los Angeles gangland
- Report: Getty adviser concerned statue was looted
- NY art dealer Jeffrey Deitch to head LA art museum
- J. Paul Getty Museum director resigning in LA
- Virgin America joins airline fare sale stampede
- Travelers' choice: Shed shyness for security?
- Disney sees superhero dollars in Marvel unknowns
- Lakers: Artest injured in fall at home