Latin America And Caribbean
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - American Airlines is cutting more than a dozen flights from Puerto Rico to U.S.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Tourists usually try to run from Rio's notorious slums.
LA PAZ, Bolivia - A protest by Bolivian miners has trapped more than 100 mostly European tourists in the southern Bolivia mining city of Potosi for more than a week.
Naila Qureshi has lived in Houston for 14 years, but she didn't notice how green her city was until she started showing around visitors from foreign countries two years ago.
BAHIA DE LOS ANGELES, Mexico - Everyone got excited when the 20-foot-shark, inches below the surface of the water, started circling slowly under our little fiberglass boat and wouldn't leave.
- US Virgin Islands: Gang shootout kills tourist
- Full rail service to Machu Picchu resumes July 1
- Smithsonian Folklife Festival in DC starts June 24
- Spirit Airlines pilot strike strands thousands
- Tourist route traces footsteps of 'Che' Guevara
- Cruise ship worker goes overboard near Puerto Rico
- Caribbean Airlines to buy Air Jamaica, keep routes
- Tourists back at Machu Picchu
- Peru reopens Machu Picchu after 2 month closure
- Canadians rescued from grounded yacht in Galapagos
- JetBlue adds 2nd daily flight to Kingston, Jamaica
- Decision on Americans' departure was before deaths
- A 13,000-mile drive south: NYC to Argentina
- Warning: Ancient sex on show in Paris
- Latin American cultural event slated for Denver
- Passengers leave cruise ship in Brazil
- US tourist wounded in Bahamas machete attack
- Brazil defends its search efforts in shipwreck
- Warm up at colorful indoor orchid and garden shows
- Group of 7-year-old queen last in Rio Carnival
- Tijuca crowned Rio Carnival parade champs
- Peru hopes to reopen Machu Picchu in April
- Can't miss if you seek a kiss at Rio Carnival
- Shootout in Rio slum ahead of Carnival; 8 dead
- Peru seeks tourists for Cuzco Machu Picchu gateway
- Girl, 7, gets OK to be samba queen in Rio Carnival
- Receiver takes over stalled Anguilla resort
- Brazil handing out 55M condoms for Carnival
- In eastern Cuba, wax Hemingway looks spookily real
- Peru evacuates last tourist from Machu Picchu
- Rains strand 2,000 tourists at Machu Picchu ruins
- Caribbean tour officials urge $10 plane ticket tax
- Chile opens Museum of Memory for dirty war victims
- Yale says lawsuit by Peru should be dismissed
- Travel briefs