WASHINGTON - Some people traveling to the United States from or through Yemen, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and 11 other countries were subjected to extra security screening, including full body pat-downs, Monday as U.S.
LONDON - Airline passengers bound for the United States faced a hodgepodge of heightened security measures across Europe on Monday, but airports did not appear to be following a U.S.
NEWARK, N.J. - Authorities were searching for a man who walked through a screening checkpoint exit into the secure side of a terminal Sunday night at Newark airport, and flights were grounded and passengers being re-screened, an air safety official said.
KANEOHE BAY, Hawaii - President Barack Obama's holiday vacation in Hawaii was filled with golfing, a luau with friends, and family excursions across the warm island of Oahu.
LONDON - Full-body scanners will be introduced in Britain in the wake of the failed Christmas Day bombing attempt of a U.S.
- Limbaugh having news conference at Hawaii hospital
- UK considers body scanners after airline attack
- US ends journalist subpoenas over leaked memo
- Airport pat-downs often ineffective security stop
- Delta CEO: Flight 253 threat despite all security
- Limbaugh fans call show with get-well wishes
- Travelers' choice: Shed shyness for security?
- TSA subpoenas bloggers, demands names of sources
- Chances better checked bags will arrive with you
- Obama: 'Systemic failure' allowed airliner attack
- Canada bans most US-bound carry-on bags
- Couple stranded 3 days after GPS leads them astray
- Yemen says attack suspect was in country
- Delays, but no travel chaos following attack
- Airport attractions, from polar bears to music
- Southern skiers reveling in snow blast
- New restrictions add to air-travel headaches
- New restrictions to add to air-travel headaches
- Lakers: Artest injured in fall at home
- Obama's Hawaii holiday may boost tourism
- Quiet is watchword for Obama's holiday in Hawaii
- Obamas aloha low-key holiday, away from Washington
- Obamas arrive in Hawaii for vacation
- Storm turns holiday travel dangerous in Midwest
- Been away from the airport? A lot has changed