SAN FRANCISCO - Virgin America said Thursday it was launching a fare sale on flights to Toronto, with some seats from California for $149 each way, plus taxes and fees.
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Museum of Art has hired a new director.
PORT HAWKESBURY, Nova Scotia - Riding through a West Coast state three decades ago on a motorcycle, two hungry riders - my wife and I - stopped at a small roadside restaurant and asked for a couple of seats so we could enjoy steaks that were advertised on the chalkboard.
NEW YORK - New Orleans is back in Travel + Leisure magazine's top 10 cities list for the first time since Hurricane Katrina devastated the city and its tourism industry in August 2005.
ORLANDO, Fla. - SeaWorld will restart its killer whale shows this weekend after Tilikum, the largest orca in captivity, dragged a trainer to her death in the water at the Orlando park.
- Whale that killed its trainer won't be isolated
- Procedures to change for whale in trainer death
- Whale drags trainer off platform in fatal attack
- Brazil defends its search efforts in shipwreck
- Glossary of useful Canadian terms
- Andre Dawson elected to Hall of Fame
- Full-body scanners to be put in Canadian airports
- Montreal's High Lights Festival, Feb. 18-28
- Travel briefs
- Olympic Games bring changes to Vancouver
- Canada bans most US-bound carry-on bags
- Confusion fills skies after attempted bombing
- In-flight security rules eased
- Delays, but no travel chaos following attack
- Skiing East v. West: It's not just ice v. powder
- Airline shares fall on worries over travel
- New restrictions add to air-travel headaches